Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sun goes down on day 2 of crisis recovery

Dear Blog,

Second day of solitude is nearly at it's end. Finished CLAW Tut. It's down to finish reading the prep stuff for INFS work, making sure Lily is on the same track, reading chapter 6 of micro economics, then I can start on the dreadful part of studying 2 odd weeks of accounting.

I had an awful dinner of a 5 dollar kebab, stood on the nice balcony of the fifth floor and just silently mulled over my week.

I always believe that what does not kill you can only serve to make you stronger. After surviving a month worth of living above a noisy pub and a techno playing neighbour who has a really strong subwoofer, having to move out of that room with my amount of stuff into another room which has a broken fan/ lots of mosquitos and is directly above the intersection of SUV where people like to meet at 2 am and chat, changing course and units 3 times in 3 weeks, having to catch up with 3 weeks of accounting homework, while trying to keep up with my other units, living alone in a new place and still having to search for new accomodations is really pushing the limits of my tolerance.

Only I can pat myself on my own back and say you've done a good job solving your own problems and encourage myself by saying that from here on out, life can only get better.

Regards,

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home