The Golden Key
It has been great fun over the past few days learning more about my personality traits, skills and likes. It has made things a lot clearer in terms of my career and motivation for living. Artisan - Composer, who knew? I always thought I was more of a teacher - idealist but I guess after the army and BRMC I kind of lost that desire to teach and bring unity to a community.
Today I went for the Golden Key talk which was about community service, three successful people in their fields talked about their experiences with helping the needy, it was another interesting thing for me as I found myself very drawn to the idea of going overseas and into these kinds of communities to help people.
Then of course there's the worry that I can't handle the outdoor life, too used to nice clean toilets and the like. Hehe.
Need to remove these contact lenses and find some food.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home