SUV vs. Ben
I need to clear my head and realise that this problem is going to be major (about 800 odd OZ/1000 sing worth).
I need to speak with Frances about this problem, I have a break at 12 noon and finish school at on and about 3 pm.
Structure of argument:
Try and get full refund for period that I am missing.
The amount of 40 dollars a week was changed to 20 dollars a week, should be deducted backwards.
Get them to keep the account open for the rest of the year.
If all else fails you have to think of how you can spend close to 800 australian in 5 days. Probably in terms of toiletries which can be kept long term. Medication. Vitamins. Long storage food stuff. Try and sell off to people at IH via notices.
Juggle work, play, fitness, physical problems, admin problems, school problems, career problems.
No one else can help you, just be thankful your parents have the money to let you make mistakes.
Lesson learnt:
1. Never commit to a contract without looking at the situation from at least 4 perspectives.
2. Read every section to its deepest detail (eg. compulsory ucard use fee. These people should all be shot and placed in a shallow grave.)
This is a notice to self to go check out the details of IH.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home