The burden of youth and the frustration of genetic disease.
I am young, I make mistakes.
I am broken, I was born an ineffective human, broken, disfunction.
My situation is bleak, it seems this year will be wasted on plain study, and a lot of extra effort will be required to "have fun".
But I continue to exist, so what do I do? I struggle against my life. Because you cannot quit, you cannot stop, you either fall or you continue to fight against being alive.
You fight because we live in a wicked world. If we can find peace and joy in this horrible place, we should fight to keep it, hold on to the glorious peace if we can find it.
Once I have fought the fight I will escape this world. To a place where the evil of money and power cannot touch me.
For now I fight the fight because no one else will, and I fight it not for God, though I believe he stands there.
I fight against my life because I have to.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home