Day 6 in IH
At this time I thought it would be good to just sit down and reflect on the past few days in IH. First off I have not been sleeping well because of the people wandering around at 1 am in the morning, talking really loudly. I just put up a notice on my board outside for some peace after midnight, I hope it works. As far as I've experienced, many university students will leap at any opportunity to belittle others with their "intelligence".
Secondly, I have been distracted from my work. After getting my CLAW assignment back which has made me realise the importance of reading a question VERY CAREFULLY before doing it. Result of not reading question has put me at a disadvantage for the final exam. Still I have already made preparations for the final and I hope to flesh it out over the next few days. (18 days to finals)
It is very easy here to get distracted trying to get to meet more people since it is supposed to be community living. The desire to get out there can some times be very overwhelming.
So the focus now is pure revision of work in this room and trying my best to get a good night's sleep.
Oh and on the side I shouldn't neglect my exercise routine and now with proper food I should try and eat more healthily.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home