Thursday, June 22, 2006

The greatest profession of them all

So today I came back from dorm lunch after looking through those wonderful corporate law notes and thought about my dive and desire to jump into just about every career I had ever dreamed off. First the medical (opps too boring thanks), the law (opps too much thanks), the psychology (Opps too crazy thanks) and now I'm right at the end with the CPA (Omg what have I done, thanks). From hoping to help people via medince, to helping people via law, to helping people via mental to helping people via money, or was that helping me via money?

So after sorting myself through all professional sorts of degrees I have decided to professionalise myself in that one glorious area of life which is Money.

I think finding the humour in disaster is very important.

But I keep my dreams in the back of my mind. Always in the back of my mind (MOVIES, COMICS, TV SHOWS, SCRIPT WRITING, WALKING DOWN THE RED CARPET, MUSIC STARRRR!!!!)

Yes always in the back of my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home