Home away from home
After my three week break I'm back in Sydney in my new room which is bigger than the old one, much quieter, and I extended my bed with a crate, pillows and a blanket which has made it into a sofa when the guys come over to play games and watch tv.
My operation went well, leg doesn't get stuck like last time. Suspect in a few weeks I'll be able to be as flexible as I'm ever going to be, and in a few months I'll be in decent shape.
Hope to find myself a job playing my guitar at a pub this semester if that doesn't work perhaps a waiter or bartender job. Parents offerred to help but an admin job sounds really boring.
So main things to join are: Art school? Golf lessons, bartending lessons and more practice for guitar.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home