Thursday, June 22, 2006

Australia vs. Japan

Do you want to know what is one of the most glorious things in life to experience? When the underdog wins.

I know it has been a few days since this happened but that night was one of the most glorious things to happen in my 21 years.

So Japan was up 1 point and we come into the second half, this idiot german guy pops up in the middle of the game, and starts bad mouthing Australia behind the Australian side of the table. He and a girl start talking about it loudly behind us. So being the loving caring guy that I am, I not-subtly gave him the signal to shut the * up. So like a wonderful fairy tale the socceroos heard our cries for one goal, then our screams for another and whoa another. I promptly turned around in great sportsmanship and laughed loudly at this german kid's face, following which I danced around the wool room with much gay-ity.

Yes I am a wonderful person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home